Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Clubpenguin Aquarious Team

This is what I usually wear now, but I change it to match the parties$$$$$$$$$$$$4$$$$$$$$$$. (Under)

______________________________________________This is hanglet(left)

Me and my puffles.(left)






This is what I looked like as a member!(Above and left)








Here are the pics! And yes, I found a cheat to get 306695 coins. All you have to do is dance in your igloo....................................................
















This is my second favorite puffle, Matoro. My other one is the green one.(left)
If you want to know my million coins cheat, vote yes on my poll, if you don't, then vote no. The most voted answer will win.
Start voting,
~Aquarious2~

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't it look like that my pink puffle is white in the picture of me dancing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how do you get the pitures

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean, I just took the pictures by camera, and uploaded them to my computer.

    ReplyDelete